AKC Gazette Breed Articles
These columns first appeared in the AKC Gazette and are reproduced here with their permission. Below is a 10-year archive of back issues where articles on Curly-Coated Retrievers can be found. To read or download the full Gazette, visit https://www.akc.org/products-services/magazines/akc-gazette/.
- January - Sweet Potato News
- April - They Are Resourceful!
- July - Two Different Challenges
- October - It's the Nose
- January - Back to Attention
- April - Meet the Breeds - Fun For All!
- July - Training the Mature Curly
- October - Curly-Coated Retriever Rescue and Referral
- January - The Novice Game
- April - Obedience
- July - Adaptive Obedience Training
- October - Older and Better!
- January - The Upland Game Part Two
- April - Curly Antics
- July - A Rough Start
- October - Training Curlies in Obedience
- January - Training Shortcuts
- April - Versatility in the Curly-Coated Retriever
- July - Then and Now
- October - The Upland Game Part One
- January - My Curly Venture
- April - Curly Grooming Errors
- July - Through the Years
- October - Why Choose a Curly?
- January - Barn Hunt Fun Part One
- April - Barn Hunt Fun Part Two
- July - It's My Space
- October - Back to Obedience?
- January - Handlers Gone Wild
- April - Training Rewards
- July - Curlyville 2014
- October - The Active Sit
- January - Agility Quips
- April - No Time Wasted
- July - Stepping Into Performance
- October - The Drooping Tail
- January - The Very Useful Down-Stay
- April - "Meet the Breeds" Events With Your Curly
- July - A Matter of Respect
- October - Obedience—Another Plus
- January - Some Thoughtful Questions Part Two
- April - Oh Those Challenges!
- July - Why a Curly?
- October - To Breed or Not
- January - Reserving Puppies for Perpesctive Buyers
- April - It's There—Make It Fun!
- July - It's not One-Sided!
- October - Some Thoughtful Questions Part One