With their generous donation to the CCRCA in their Curly "Roc"'s memory, Tom and Winnie Reed started a fund to be used for animal relief emergencies. Since its inception, the Roc Fund has been helping animals affected by natural disasters and catastrophes. With the continued passion of CCR fanciers and their commitment to animals who need help, this fund is able to continue to provide assistance when disaster strikes.
- WJE Foundation, disaster relief for pets displaced & abandoned due to Hurricane Katrina (Sep 2005)
- Florida Association Of Kennel Clubs, for Hurricane Frances relief (Oct 2004)
- Friends of County Animal Shelters, to benefit animal victims of So. California wildfires (Feb 2004)
- New York ASPCA, for the care of pets displaced by the September 11 attack on the WTC (2001)
- Tornado disaster relief for shelters in both Tuscalusa Metro and Jefferson. (May 2011)
Donations are appreciated.
You can send a check made out to "CCRCA", with the note "Roc Fund" in the memo line mail to: CCRCA Treasurer, 510 W. Harrison Street, Maumee, OH 43537-2026
or by donating through Paypal at the button below.