The Treasurer shall receive all monies due to the club and shall pay all accounts payable in the name of the Curly-Coated Retirever Club of America.
- Two-year term, beginning with a start date as outlined by the Constitution & Bylaws.
- Must have been a CCRCA member in good standing for at least the previous two years.
- Establish and maintain appropriate bank account(s) in the name of the Curly-Coated Retirever Club of America.
- Record every deposit and payment in a medium accessible to retrieval, copying, and audit.
- Maintain Rescue finances data in a form that allows separate identification, tracking, and reporting.
- Prepare and publish to the membership an Annual Treasurer’s report. This report shall contain account balances at the beginning and end of the fiscal year, income and expense detail for the past year and comparison with previous year(s). Rescue financial data shall be reported similarly and separately. Supplemental reports may be required for the annual membership meeting and in response to the Board.
- Maintain files of supporting documentation for accounts receivable and accounts payable for a period of at least three years.
- The Treasurer shall be bonded at cost to the club.
- The Treasurer shall provide information and advice to club members regarding collection and expenditure of club monies as requested.
- The Treasurer should be available for review of contracts made on the club’s behalf before finalization.
- Club accounts and supporting documentation shall be available for audit at the discretion of the Board.