The President is the presiding officer of the CCRCA.
- Two-year term, beginning with a start date as outlined by the Constitution & Bylaws.
- Must have been a CCRCA member in good standing for at least the previous two years.
- Conduct all meetings of the Board of Directors and annual membership: call to order, announce the business before the assembly, recognize members entitled to the floor, put to vote questions which are regularly moved, call for reports from officers and committees, assist in the expediting of business, and enforce the observance of order.
- Manage, supervise, and control the business and affairs of the Club.
- Perform such duties as may be prescribed by the Bylaws.