The purpose of the position of Director at Large is to provide an alternative avenue for discussion between CCRCA members of all divisions; to provide representation for those members at Board of Director (BOD) meetings and to support other BOD members in various tasks. To participate in Board of Directors club business, discussing issues and voting on each Motion.
- Two-year term, beginning with a start date as outlined by the Constitution & Bylaws.
- Must have been a CCRCA member in good standing for at least the previous two years.
- To fulfill the fiduciary obligations required of all Board members and to act in the best interest of the CCRCA while upholding the Constitution and By-Laws and working to fulfill the Club’s objectives.
- To promote and maintain an open avenue of communication between CCRCA members and the BOD.
- Director At-Large B is assigned to monitor information and assist committee chairs in contacting the webmaster (currently Mary Holkenbrink) with updated content for CCRCA.org as necessary.