The website committee will maintain the club's website, updating content as provided by the respective committees, and ensuring efficient operation. A standardized look & feel will be maintained, and layout/design will consider aesthetics and usability.
- To fulfill the fiduciary obligations required of all Board members and to act in the best interest of the CCRCA while upholding the Constitution and By-Laws and working to fulfill the Club’s objectives.
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- Caretake website hosting & domain renewal.
- Solicit committees for new or updated content to keep the website interesting, informative, and accurate.
- Implement updates as needed, within appropriate timeframes based on urgency (e.g., immediately, occasionally, annually).