The Sunshine committee sends cards to members. This includes but not limited to; deaths in the family, deaths of pets, births, illnesses. The Sunshine committee depends on the membership to provide information about the members.
- To fulfill the fiduciary obligations required of all Board members and to act in the best interest of the CCRCA while upholding the Constitution and By-Laws and working to fulfill the Club’s objectives.
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- To send cards out within 72 hours of notification of a card request.
- To write-up for the Commentator the cards sent to people. Owners of CCRs who have passed may choose to have a family member or close friend to write a tribute for the Commentator.