Records Committee is dedicated to creating and maintaining accurate records of major titles and top awards earned by Curly-Coated Retrievers and provide this information to the Website Committee, Curly Commentator, and other purposes, such as the Specialty Show Catalog, as needed.
Records currently include a list (and photos) of Curlies that have won AKC Best in Show awards and a list of Curlies that have earned AKC Grand Champion titles. Updates are to be made as-needed, but at least annually. Additionally, the Records Committee maintains a list of HOF/ROM/ROMX honorees. It reviews applications and the required supporting verification information for Hall of Fame (HOF) and Registry of Merit (ROM) and Registry of Merit Excellent (ROMX) Awards. Once eligibility is verified, Committee coordinates commemorative plaques and/or certificates for honorees on behalf of the club and the BOD.
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- To keep a list of all CCR’s that won AKC Best in Show awards.
- To keep a list of all CCR’s that have earned AKC Grand Champion titles.
- Maintains a list of CCR HOF/ROM/ROMX honorees.
- Once eligibility is verified, the committee coordinates commemorative plaques and/or certificates for honorees on behalf of the club and the BOD. These awards are generally presented annually at the National Specialty banquet and awards event, but may be shipped or awarded alternatively, as expedient.
- To report in each issue of THE CURLY COMMENTATOR, a list of who won AKC Best in Show awards, AKC Grand Champion titles, and CCR HOF/ROM/ROMX honorees.
- To provide a report of available rescue and referral CCR’s for the Club website.