The Curly-Coated Retriever Club Of America recognizes the need to maintain awareness of dog law legislation across the United States. The CCRCA Legislative Committee will keep the CCRCA Board and it’s general membership aware of potential dog legislation as it comes to light
- To fulfill the fiduciary obligations required of all Board members and to act in the best interest of the CCRCA while upholding the Constitution and By-Laws and working to fulfill the Club’s objectives.
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- To collect, compile and disseminate all pertinent data as it pertains to dog law legislation to the CCRCA Board as appropriate One source of this information is the AKC Legislative Affairs group.
- To obtain legislative alerts from the AKC and provide the CCRCA with information pertaining to any alerts that may affect the dog ownership.