AKC Gazette Committee
AKC Gazette Committee writes columns in the AKC Gazette about Curly Coated Retrievers. They also allow guest columns for interesting articles. The Chairman of the AKC Gazette Committee will be considered the central contact for all articles regarding Curly-Coated Retrievers for the AKC Gazette.
- To fulfill the fiduciary obligations required of all Board members and to act in the best interest of the CCRCA while upholding the Constitution and By-Laws and working to fulfill the Club’s objectives.
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- To meet the deadline for submitting every Curly-Coated Retriever column to the AKC Gazette.
- To welcome any ideas of subjects for future columns and also welcome any person who wishes to be a guest columnist.
- Promote interest in the Curly-Coated Retriever breed of ours by submitting columns of interest to all.