The mission of the Finance Committee is to serve the membership of the CCRCA through analysis and management of the clubs accounting process, provide reporting to the membership of that process and assist the membership by advising and training members in leadership positions regarding the process
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- To work with committees and event chairs upon request to develop budgets.
- To develop an annual budget for the whole of CCRCA using budgets submitted by Committee Chairs.
- To train Board members and Committee Chairs in financial processes as needed.
- The committee shall serve as a source of information and advice on financial matters.
- To maintain the club’s accounting register and create reports in accordance with Club By Laws and motions.
- To provide training to the board of directors and committee chairs annually.