CCRCA Agility Trophy Rules
- Nature of the Award
- The CCRCA Agility trophy shall be awarded to the curly-coated retriever that receives the most points from qualifying runs and placements from recognized agility events (see section 4, Event Description) in the previous year.
- The trophy will be awarded at the annual specialty of the CCRCA.
- Any curly-coated retriever belonging to any full or non-voting CCRCA member is eligible to win this prize.
- A curly-coated retriever is eligible to repeat as a winner, but only accomplishments in the appropriate calendar year shall be used to determine each year’s winner.
- The Curly-Coated Retriever earning the highest number of points during the calendar year will be the winner. Points will be awarded according to the following schedule:
- Points will be assembled from the official AKC and CKC records by the Agility Trophy Chairperson or a record keeper to be designated by the CCRCA. CCRCA members may also submit their dog’s agility accomplishments to the Agility Trophy Chairperson or a designated record keeper for consideration. The Chair shall seek to verify all reported accomplishments and in doing so may ask the owner for evidence verifying the reported accomplishments.
- The trophy is owned by the CCRCA.
- The trophy must be returned to the CCRCA trophy chairperson in good condition at least 4 weeks prior to the CCRCA specialty.
- A keeper trophy will be given to the owner of the winning curly-coated retriever.
|AKC Novice Regular (NA) and JWW (NAJ) (max 6)||8 points/leg|
|AKC Open Regular (OA) and JWW (OAJ) (max 6)||16 points/leg|
|AKC Excellent Regular (AX) and JWW (AXJ) (no max)||24 points/leg|
|AKC Master Regular (MX) and JWW (MXJ) (no max)||24 points/leg|
|CKC Novice (max 6)||8 points/leg|
|CKC Intermediate (max 6)||16 points/leg|
|CKC Excellent (max 6)||24 points/leg|
|CKC Master (max 6)||24 points/leg|
|AKC MACH point (each)||1 point|
For a preferred run in AKC agility trials, count ½ the number of assigned points for the corresponding normal run and/or placement. There is no preferred class in the CKC. (Preferred legs/titles have a P after the letters, such as NAP.)