The mission of this committee is to maintain the roster of the club members, the “master list”, with current contact information and membership type and status for each member. The Board, other committees and the entire membership will rely on this list as the true source of who the CCRCA is. General responsibilities of this committee include processing new applications, billing when dues are due, maintaining the master membership roster and keeping a record of each new member’s date of entry into membership.
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- To submit regular reports to the CC. Reports include names; addresses and sponsors of newly received applicants and subsequently approved applicants. Once an applicant is published as a “New Applicant” and no CCRCA members object, then the applicant is published for a second time in the next issue of the CC as a “New Member”. In this way, new members names can be added to all club members’ rosters and the division director is alerted to a new member in the division. Thirty days after the second publication date, the applicant becomes a CCRCA member and the check may be cashed.
- To provide membership applications and club Constitution and by-laws documents to people wishing to join the CCRCA.
- To receive applications and verify information and fees provided.
- To send “New Member” packet to new applicant informing him/her of the application process and time frame.
- To add applicants’ information to a “pending approval” list.
- After the second publication, to send a welcome packet to the new member, including a welcome letter, membership roster, on-going motions, notification of who his/her division director is and any sources of information on the breed such as books readily available.
- To maintain a master membership roster, updating addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers etc., as needed, and reporting these changes in the Membership Committee CC reports.
- To provide the Treasurer with an updated membership roster each January 1.
- To send dues renewal notices during the month of August.
- To send all checks received to the Treasurer on the first and fifteenth of each month.
- To provide Membership rosters to any club members in good standing upon request.
- To distribute electronic Curly Commentators to all current CCRCA members.
- To provide names and addresses of those members receiving hard copy Curly Commentators to person responsible for mailing those issues.