The Archives Committee preserves materials to be held by the Club permanently.
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- Collect, catalog and preserve any/all materials that the club members believe should be kept permanently by the CCRCA.
- Maintain the materials in a safe and orderly (systematic) manner.
- Make the materials available for individuals for use in Club Board-approved projects.
- Whenever feasible, make the materials available for individuals’ perusal on the premises or for use in the Club newsletter.
- Coordinate with the Board of Directors and Web Committee to make archived materials available on the Club website, as far as possible.