Judge's Education Committee
The Judge’s Education Chair is the liaison between the Club and the AKC licensed/interested judges. The Chair is responsible for making it easier for judges to obtain educational materials and schooling in the breed.
- To submit to the Board by July 1, a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 1st half.
- To submit to the Board by Feb. 1, names of each committee member, goals for the upcoming year, and a bi-annual report of accomplishments for 2nd half.
- Coordinate the compilation of Judge’s Education material for CCRCA board approval.
- Provide such material to all AKC licensed judges/interested parties/judges’ license applicants.
- Coordinate Judging seminars in conjunction with the parent club and/or the AKC and/or regional Curly fancier groups.
- Monitor trends in the breed and send information/update/letters, with Board approval, to all AKC judges if necessary.
- Maintain an active relationship with the AKC Judges Education Coordinator, providing input when necessary, and with the general membership of the Club.